URFA- HDP Urfa parliamentarian Ömer Öcalan asked about the reason why Urfa is in the front row of working accidents to the Minister of Family, Labour and Social Security Zehra Zümrüt Selçuk.
People's Democratic Party (HDP) Urfa Parliamentarian Ömer Öcalan have asked about the September report of occupational health and safety board (İSİG) that reflects 157 working accidents and Urfa being in the front rows of working accident in a parliamentary question to Turkish Parliamentary Speaker's Office (TBMM) towards Minister of Family, Labour and Social Security Zehra Zümrüt Selçuk.
* Is any investigations started by your related ministry about the responsible parties?
*What is the name of the employer of the workplace the incident had occured? Did the employer abided the rules of occupational health and safety? Has there any work done on if the employer has fullfilled his responsibilities?
* What danger level is the workplace and the working area where the incident happened in? Were the responsibilities fullfilled accordingly to that level of danger?
* Were the workplace and the working area controlls completed before the job began?
* Were there a occupational health and safety expert present at the workplace and the working area the incident occured? If there was one, isthere any investigation started about him.
* Have your ministry done any work on why Urfa is in the front row of the working accident list according to the İSİG report? Will there be any work on how to stop the working accidents from happening?
* What line of work have there been the most working accidents in Urfa? How many working accident occured in October, in Urfa?
* What kind of exercises have you done on preventing these accidents?